Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 !

I'm here to take back what I said in the previous post. 2008 wasn't that bad after all, and I also have a feeling that 2009 will be a very interesting year. :)

I can't believe what had just happened to me on the first day of 2009. guess what, I got my Facebook account reactivated! :D wondering why? I can't believe I did that either. right after I got to know my account has been disabled that day, I got so pissed off and I immediately wrote an email to the Facebook administrator. (wtf I know, told ya I don't believe I did that too) and just now, I went to check my mails and I got a reply from Lucy, telling me that my account has been reactivated. what a great start for 2009. :)

well, good thing happens but bad thing as well. something went wrong the Nicky. she seems extremely moody, no matter what I did to cheer her up, she still lies on the floor without looking at me. :( she even missed her breakfast this morning. she didn't want to open her mouth even I put the food right at her mouth. what's wrong? D: I'm not sure whether shes sick or what. she just lies on floor for the whole day. :/ maybe I should take her out for a walk. hmm.

btw.
Happy New Year! :D

gotta run now.
for guitar lesson!
adios! xx

No comments: