Friday, May 8, 2009

how long does it to wait for a love like this ?

finished reading Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys borrowed from Tiff last night. spent all of my time in school reading it. i totally loooooove fridays. especially when your teachers aren't in the mood to teach *biggrins*

currently waiting for my mug of Vico 3 in 1 to be cooled, too bad i added too much of water that it's not pekat anymoreeeee. but i still love Vico! wheeeeeeee!(turning into Tiff haha)

i have no idea what happened to my phone bill. somehow it increased so quickly in a sudden, its 116bucks now. i don't use phone that much and i don't know why is it so expensive. well maybe i texted more than usual this month but i'll say only 50bucks for the most! i only made around 2 / 3 calls. i'd been freaking worried about this the whole yesterday and i finally decided to tell my dad last night. *sigh* why oh why.... i think im gonna start using my Digi back, since i'd only told few people about my new Celcom number. fuck Celcom.

No comments: