Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stray dogs from Pulau Ketam being starved to death

was at school for St John activity this afternoon when the terrific thunder storm came and scared our shit out. called mom to come pick me up, obviously i couldn't walk home. reached home saw Nicky hiding under the cupboard shivering *heartaches*

went to comfort her and hugged her until the rain got smaller. she just sat on my lap doing nothing but shivered. seeing her like that without having anything to do to make her feel better made me feel bad. this reminds me of this horrifying news about the stray dogs from Pulau Ketam makes me feel so bad for them. how i wish i could do something to help..

please click click click to read more!





why is this tragedy happening?

and nobody's willing to help without getting a pay!
they even charge high for renting the boat which is to bring those dogs back.
come on, these are lifes.


such heartbreaking news.....
i wish i could go there to help..








No comments: