Monday, May 4, 2009

Reuel's 15th birthday celebration

went to Reuel's birthday celebration last Saturday night. again, I'm the only sabsian among them. *oh well

parents weren't in Kuantan, called JiaRock to come pick me up at 8. he called around 7 and told me that he was about to come already. planned to have my dinner before going there but, because of his sudden change of plan I had to eat my dinner there, which is so not worth it! I don't really like that place, honestly.

anyway, went to get the birthday cake at Secret Recipe and reached JR at around 7.45, waited at downstairs for them to open up the upstairs part, which i couldn't differentiate it's JR one/two. basically we just spent 3 hours talking/laughing/gossiping/camwhoring there.

the reserved guy?look at Reuel's colour
result after being forced to drink 3 bottles of heineken
by his other friends, who i don know.mandy!comel hahahis super HUGE smile
and there was this drama happening that night...............
between these two lovely guys



posingok i lost

finally.
uploading photos take so long time!

No comments: