Thursday, July 30, 2009

sunday morning rain is falling

planned to go B.Pelindung and jungle trek to TC on Sunday morning.
woke up and saw SX's message saying that it was raining, I was like 'what!'

*jumped down from bed immediately and opened the window

rain had already stopped because her message was at 5 something in the morning.
well that's the time shown in my phone, I have no idea whether my phone is fine or not.

called her and she told me she was still in bed and didn't feel like going. but I'd already woke up so early in a Sunday morning and already brushed my teeth/washed my face, some more exercise mode on. called JR and plan changed to jogging and TC afterwards. yes we are beach addicts and would die if we didn't make it there. SX requested to delayed the plan to 0830 because she wanted to sleep longer!

*shows pig faces and makes pig sound*

jogged for awhile and walked all the way to TC..

*sings why oh why none of us know how to drive~~drive~~

had nasi lemak/roti canai for breakfast because Hoi Yin was too packed. spent our time at TC under the sun taking jump shots, again I know! but it's too fun to resist! hahaha. pity JR & WK who had to squat facing the sun and being forced to retake again & again for us. we really had no luck with us that morning because we only had few succeeded photos out of all the photos we had taken! HAHAHA should've take more! :P each time we went checking our photos we couldn't stand laughing our asses out. all retarded poses and faces! *laughs out loud

okay okay enough of words.

choosing songs for JRSX enjoyed listening to songsyes songs., as in songs sang by herselfbecause the iPod was with JR!I was very far ahead from them! yay!SX posing at the back. JR chasing after me hahasmiling to the camera again hahahaSX continued wearing the earphone singing to herself lolbig foot!!!!!zomgok this is lame hahahatesing the speed of cameraspot the water splashing up heeeeall sweaty after jumping for 54132574timeseeeee comel! XD*hugs*


damn happy right now because I can finally manage my time well! muahaha
hopefully Saturday will be a really fun day:)



nights!
*blows kisses

HAHAAH






sorry for being hyper:p

No comments: