Friday, August 21, 2009

after trials :)

my blog is so effing dead!
after so long, I finally have time to update!

first of all,

trial is over!!!!!!
*jumps around

actually nothing to be excited about also. still have to continue studying for PMR. but since everyone is feeling so, I shall join in the 'trend' hehe!

shall start planning for my one week holiday. really have to spend time wisely in case I don't have the time to finish what I need to do heh! I have a lot of movies on the list! and most of all, UP!!!! I hope it won't be disappointing! really damn mm song lo. everybody go watch never ajak me, especially Chow Chow and Ojr! :P

have so much things to do! but so little time....

anyway, I have this sudden urge to post some old pictures up! not exactly old, long enough for me to go through so many stuff lately *ahem* don't wanna mention about it at all. not gonna discuss about it with anyone. just let it be :)

okayyyy! here's some webcamwhoring photos haha!

having braces ha!my hugee tongue :Pme kissing Pepper, Pepper licking me haha!*smooches**chuuu* :Dmy hugee tongue againmustache! trying to fit in haha


last one!
I can't even remember I made this 'animation' thingy haha!no idea will it work but, oh well..




:)



No comments: