Saturday, July 25, 2009

crazy moments w Tiffie! :) :)

went jogging last evening and to Tiff's place after dinner. mommy didn't want me to be home alone so she asked me to plan something for myself. she had a gathering w her friends and both sisters were having tuitions.

talked a lot w her but ended up having no conclusion hahaha how lame :P I was very curios on what she was deciding to tell me. she gave me hints to let me guess what was it about. turn out I'd already knew it since long ago *sweats* anyway, I'm not going to do anything until godknowswhen!

had fun singing/screaming the lyrics out in her room hahaha and talking w her sister was fun! made me laughed my ass out. I'm so in love w her sister! HAHAHA

it's been so long we had this crazy moments! :D

I find this photo very funny! XDthis is the face which I always ask Desmond to make in class
he always look damn funny! HAHAHA



HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO EVONNE LOW!

love you always!

i'm afraid that i might not be online tomorrow hee!

xx

No comments: