Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fireflies :)

haven't been blogging much these days, and that's mainly because I'm now working! what job you ask? office girl! No, being an office girl is not exciting at all. The first day of work was interesting.. second day, well still fine. third day and the following days? not good! I never liked waking up early in the morning, like who doesn't right!? and especially during rainy days! why oh why do I have to wake up so early! before this I never really know the awesomeness about weekends, but now!? IT'S LIKE THE MOST AWESOME DAY IN EVERY WEEK! BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY ;)

back to the purpose of the post, about what I've done during the past few weeks...
KEVIN CHENG!
ohmygod I can still remember how sad I was during that day, I was supposed to get the chance of touching him! :$ ended up I only got a goodbye wave from him.....alright it's better than nothing anyway.
while waiting for Kevin:)
so packed that I didn't even know where to put my hands ._.a picture of Kevin before he entered the car! *melts

Last Saturday, exactly a week ago, went to watch 2012 with Evonne, Euchen and Edmund. awesome movie it was! loveeeeeeeeeeee it :) went to Suexian's place after the movie and stayed over for one night since both her parents were not in town. went for dinner at Croc Rock since it is nearby her house, together with JiaRock and Reuel. yes dinner was awesome :p back to her house after that and the guys left, while we girls did what girls do best - gossip! :p didn't really stayed up late because we I was sleepy, and was also the first one who fell asleep! woke up laaaaaate the next morning. skipped breakfast and ordered McDee for lunch! :) spent time in the room and went back in the evening, one night is definitely NOT enough! have to do this again soooooooooooooon.
these are PART of the webcam pictures we took! :pwe are cool like that! ;)heart :)fisheye! hahaha
then, on the 18th of November, wednesday, went back to school for the class party. It's not quite a class party actually, all we did was just makan and went back. It'd been so long since I woke up at 7! :p plus that was a rainy day as well, hmmmm.
sleepy face! ._.xing hui :)limeeeeeeeee


Today! :)
planned to go watch Christmas Carol but then plan changed, we went singing instead. and it was fuuuun! we definitely weren't singing, we were screaming! so loud that my throat hurts now. sang for 2 hours and cost us 100bucks, 50 for each hour, promotion overrrrr boooooohooooo! we then went taking neoprints, okay that was definitely the craziest time ever. we laughed so loud! that I think the whole floor can hear us. oh wait, not us, it was EDMUND KWA! :p love the photos but they came out so kecikkkkkk! didn't bring along the camera with me, so be prepared of the photo quality! photos were taken with my phone, boooooooooo.
day was awesome ;)


Sunday tomorrow!
a day that can wake up late yayyyyyyyy! :p




No comments: