Sunday, November 22, 2009

Owl City ♥

am so in love with Owl City's these days!

they have awesome songs ;)

It's Sunday night and I'm not loving it,
because I'll have to wake up early tomorrow morning for work.
bet it'll be raining again tomorrow and definitely will be hard for me to wake up, hmmm.


what I've been doing all day -
had been searching for song covers in youtube and found some madly awesome ones!
No, am not going to post them up here, I'm just gonna keep them to myself! :pp
btw, AJ Rafael is one awesome singer :)


also, I'm now hooked on Word Challenge in Facebook,
all thanks to Tiffany Cheong! :p
saw her playing it during our sleepover at Suexian's.
came back and tried it, and now addicted to it!
I can go on playing it non stop until midnight without knowing myself getting sleepy :O


alright, just thought of doing a post here, short one.
I'm gonna go play WC now, as in Word Challenge okayy :)





No comments: