Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moooooon

New moon was, OK ._.
but what the hell is wrong with the producer for making such an ending, disappointing, I was expecting more coming up. I personally think that Twilight is better than New Moon, at least Twilight's ending was nice! New Moon damn banyak suspense lor. and I'm totally in TEAM JACOB now! Jacob is awesomeeeeeeee Edward damn lembik can, no muscle some more.
Team Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to SongBox today because we found out a mad awesome promotion!!!! turned out it's not available because today is a public holiday ._. what can I say more, shucks. anyway!! we still managed to have fun ;)

who took this!? Tiffany Cheong! where the hell is my eyes =.=arguing*stares
JR : don't wanna talk to you anymore *turns awayand now we hate each other.


in a dangerous driver's car lala:pseeeee not dark anymoreeee! XD *inside stories





TEAM JACOB!!!! :)

No comments: