Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here I Am

Just took my brunch. Sitting on bed and still in my pjs. Its raining again, guess that's the reason why I woke up late :)

Video call last night was interesting, haha. Took quite sometime discussing and finally came out with 8 songs. Too much? Alright I meant 8 possible songs, we still have to discuss again and maybe cut out some of them. If this really works out, we're so going to have lots of fun!!! ;)

One thing is, we don't have much time left. Tomorrow is the last day of November which means we only have one month to work it out before school starts. Also!! December is so the vacation month, most of us probably won't be in town for that... Now what are we going to do. Hopefully this works out :)


Gotta go take a shower now, then practice ;)

XO's!!

No comments: