Monday, November 30, 2009

Taylor Lautner. RAWR !

It's the lasy day of Novemberrrrrr! why is time passing so quickly :/

one more month to go until year 2010. so much things to do in December but can't seem to list them out! the schedule are very messed up, still planing on the KL trip, why is it so troublesome this year?! one month is obviously not enough to do what I'm planning to, why didn't I start planning earlier hmph!

The starting of December reminds me of school, because right after this I'll be back to school life. 2010 is so going to be a very hectic year! new subjects, so many tuitions, new activities hmmm :/ also! PMR result is in December!
answer this, if you were given the chance to know your result a day before, would you choose to know or not know? nervooooooous lah, I know it's no big deal but it's still for the reputation's sake okay! but I don't feel like putting hopes in it anymoremoremoremoremoreeee


ANYWAY!!!
TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO THE NEW LOOOOOOVE! ♥.

NO NOT THIS ONE! I never like guys in loooooooong hair.


THIS! is perfect ;)
hot hot hot
look at the biceps !mad cutee
sho sexyy ;)



*drools*





BUT.



*heart breaking sound*



oh well.





2 comments:

Eve said...

looks like hes not much of a good kisser to me. HAHAHA.

audrey said...

hmm well hes hot but looks like not much of a good kisser. lmfao. ;-)
-audrey