Thursday, February 25, 2010

freeeeeeeeeee;)

test is overrrr! but I don't feel anything to be happy about, because this test didn't really affect my daily activities anyways. Still! I think we should enjoy first until next Monday when school starts again ;p and tomorrow is a public holiday ;)

Physics paper was harder than I thought :/ I tembak all the structured questions at the last page, eeeeks :/ hopefully I won't fail, or else I'll die under Mr Yong's hand! *prays hard

went OldTown for drinks after school then they came over yo my place. I drove! XT's car around the area of my house. so addictive lolol. It's kind of frightening at first but after a round it feels goooooood! I can't wait for my turn to driveeeeee! why is time passing so slow ;x

Borrowed Boys Over Flowers from Evonne and gonna finish watching it in 4 days! I know this is like so last year's already..but what to do! I'm always slow.... :| I'm gonna watch it all night! it's if I can make it without falling asleep laaa, heehee.

finished Mr Chan's add maths work just now because I definitely won't have the time to complete them tomorrow - 5 hours of choir practice, some plans after that with Suexian Jasher XingHui, Piano lesson and then add maths tuition, freaking 3 hours for that.


wookayy, shower time! and dinner after that! :)




You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe

Shine like gold, buzz like a bee

Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Ohh, you make me smile :)

No comments: