Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In my head! :)

In my head, I see you all over me.
In my head, you fulfill my fantasy.

You'll be screaming no...
oops sounds wrong.

but anyway, that song, is awesome! ;)
loving Jason Derulo's! but I don't really like his looks though :o

I realised I blog more during exam period, and I totally know the reason. It's the freaking excuse I use to tell myself for skipping revision! amazing excuse..and yeah, Chemistry & Physics papers are on tomorrow and I'm blogging right now, not revising, not reading the books, not recalling what teachers taught and erm, yeah, unprepared. but still, I don't feel like revising either, even though I know I'll be damn regretted for not studying when I get back my results. not knowing why! this just happens to me ALL the time, in fact, EVERY single test/exam. well.. except PMR but that was so last year already so lets just get over it.

Actually, I already went for an extra class for Chemistry this afternoon and that totally considered as revising! kan!? ;) all I have to worry about now is Physics paper, I guess. I'm not much of a Physics lover. Lets hope for the questions to be easy, or what we had done before.

it's 11.30pm right now! and the adults are *cough* playing cards *cough* in the house. was asked to join just now but I said no. somehow I'm not into the mood to play already! why! CNY not over yet weih! I believe I can get that back. afterall it's better to not play than play, right. heehee


I think I should go revise sikit before tido, at leeeeast read a bit right!
this proves I'm not that lazy afterall, bwahahahaha ;D

No comments: