Sunday, May 23, 2010

Asean

stuck in the middle of this exam! 3 days went by and 7 more subjects to go :)

will be heading down to KL on the coming Friday for this ;
I don't get what is on the note c, why aren't we allowed to use calculators? :/

this time is to get some experiences for the one after SPM!
I think I should start learning Singapore Mathematics Syllabus..

& because of this letter, I had to rearrange the time for the coming weekend, so many tuitions and extra classes! they're all mid term's fault. was supposed to attend add maths tuition on friday night and the extra class at saturday morning, now I have to cancel both and go for replacements. & I have to change the time of my piano lesson on friday, yada yada..

anyways, history paper is on tomorrow! my. worst. subject. ever. EVER.
was in this study room all day yesterday, working on history. I think I remember them.. Lets just hope I don't forget them until the papers are over. and that I won't fail them, again :/



Can't wait for the holidays ;p

No comments: