Sunday, May 16, 2010

Duty

during St John duty yesterday, nothing much happened, in fact nothing happened at all. spent the morning talking walking playing ice (oops ;x) and there, one morning gone haaha. watched them malays playing flying fox, this reminds me of the camp I went when I was in standard 5. time flies! we played flying fox too, that was the first time I tried cooking, haha. and built up a tent and stayed up all night as the vigil!

school is having Teachers' Day celebration tomorrow, to all the teachers, I'm sorry I won't be able to spend this lovely day with all of you because I'm skipping school tomorrow! ;P I need to stay home to study! seriously, no kidding this time. If I go to school which means the whole morning will be wasted watching them teachers play games, why not I stay home, even if I won't be able to concentrate much but, at least I will still study a little :)

but me being a clever kid, I left the books that I need to study in my drawer in school -.- hell I forgot to bring them home! just got to find another way, hmm.

the noms teacher bought for us :)look at those freaking long lashes!
:)





No comments: