Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sundayyyy

Its Sunday peopleeeee!

And I'm bored. Should be studying as mid year exam is coming soon, like really soon. Its on the coming week, but I havent even started a thing yet. I wanted to! But I'm just not in the mood everytime :/ people can totally see that I'm getting lazier this year, day by day. When year 2010 first started, I was really hardworking! Just like what happens at the beginning of every year.. Then I started to abandon the homeworkS, then stop studying for test, like the previous one, my result sucked balls. After that test I told myself that I'll study hard for the mid term but now here I am, sitting on the bed worrying about the coming exam and not studying :/ when am I gonna get myself into the study mood again? I seriously need some inspirations. I can't just wait for it to come right? But what should I do?

Okay I'm gonna go grab a book now and force myself into the mood, this is one serious thing now!

Byeee!

No comments: