Thursday, August 12, 2010

Always the same ol' line ;

...So many things to do yet so little time!

I'm seriously getting so tensed up already! Waiting for the email from AFS and checking mail few times a day? I didn't know I'll be this nervous until I saw so much of congratulations, see you in Japan posts in Facebook. Seeing all these comments really gave me shivers, I really have no. idea. at. all. whether will I get it or not. Recalling back on the second interview... I was so busy fidgeting that I couldn't remember how did it go. As for the camp, it was really fun, but could have been so much better if I can just be more daring and sporting. Anyway...what I can do now is just continue checking mails few times a day and be nervous. yay :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, I'm updating for the sake of EIAP SUE XIAN ngan CHEONG YIE TYN! So much for the bonjour bonjour juuuly augusttt thing at Tea Time yesterday okay hahahahaha. It was funny la, both of you :D we should start meeting up more often! but no more Tea Time because their drinks suck :O JUST KIDDING. I always like their drinks, just that yesterday ones was really down standard and I believe that's because it was the first day of the puasa month....

Okaaaaaay, for the quote I've stated at the beginning of this post, I shall not waste anymore time here. kthxbai :)


p/s : let the meeting be smooth tomorrow? thank you.


No comments: