Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday nightt ;

Having this sudden urge to blog, teeheeeee!

Just done with add math tuition awhile ago, 3 hours of class really kills, but thanks to Evonne Low who were there for replacement, time went so much faster than I thought haha :D

Thinking back, It's been so freaking long since I last woke up late in the morning, or noon. There is always something on. I honestly couldn't remember when was the last time I woke up late, not even 9 in the morning, always earlier than that. I sleep late at night, wake up early, and I don't take afternoon naps. Sometimes I wonder how do I keep myself awake. I don't get why afternoon naps don't work on me, I hate them because every single time I wake up from the short nap I get very grumpy, like reeeeeeeal grumpy. Whyyy? :|



2 more minutes until Saturday.
I'm really looking forward for tomorrow, because I wanna have fun!
Please be fun :)


No comments: